Saturday, August 8, 2009

#5 Plastic and Bottle Caps

After reviewing Eureka's website (www.eurekarecycling.org) I read up elsewhere about what to do with stuff they won't take. I found out that Aveda Salons is taking hard bottle caps (mayo, shampoo lids) and that Whole Foods in Uptown is taking #5 plastic (yogurt containers). I'm glad I have options although I can only hope that the near future will bring a more efficient and user-friendly way of keeping this stuff out of the landfills.

Related Links

To Do
  • Ask Eureka if they would consider taking these items and work out a deal with Aveda and Whole foods that can make use of them.

1 comment:

  1. plastics are really very dangerous for our health. we avoid the use of plastics in our normal life. it will give very bad effect our earth environment.

    Organic Seed Companies

    ReplyDelete